Plan, Lease and Occupy
Our multidisciplinary Change Management team will help you define them and efficiently carry out the process of changes in your organisation, regardless of their area (culture, business) and nature (e.g. new headquarters, office modernisation, change of the work model, e.g. hybrid).
Check our specialisations
We provide consulting / advisory services for Change Management processes, which influences and supports:
- Increasing the level of efficiency, employee engagement, and achieving strategic business goals
- Defining strategic goals for the entire organisation with management
- Involving a group of leaders and team representatives (ambassadors), building their shared responsibility for achieving key change results
- Guiding organisation through the process of changes, helping employees to understand them, reducing the time needed to accept them and implementing them using modern tools and techniques
- Defining and managing risks, including potential sources of resistance
During the cooperation, we are also responsible for:
- Organisation of workshops, development of plans and content of mass communication, preparation of guides supporting the new work model
- Process evaluation and recommendations for the future
Discover our latest insights and market research
Our 500 global researchers offer actionable intelligence and a multi- dimensional perspective that is unparalleled in the industry.