We believe enduring success can only be built on a foundation of responsible business practices, and that everyone gains an advantage by adopting the values of RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence).
Our RISE Values
We act with consideration for others’ ideas and share information openly to inspire trust and encourage collaboration.
No one individual, no one deal, no one client, is bigger than our commitment to our company and what we stand for.
We approach our clients’ challenges with enthusiasm and diligence, building long-term relationships by connecting the right people, capital and opportunities.
We focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders.
- CBRE acquired Insignia ESG and became the leading real estate services firm in New York and London.
- In June, CBRE completed a successful initial public offering and began trading its Class A Common Stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
- CBRE was added to the S&P 500 in 2006.
- CBRE acquired Trammell Crow Company to create a real estate services firm with unprecedented scale, scope and service offerings.
- CBRE became the global leader in the provision of outsourcing services to major occupiers, including corporations, healthcare organisations and public sector institutions.
- CBRE acquired locally-based Eurisko Consulting SRL, the largest independent commercial real estate services company in Romania, at the time.
- CBRE attained leadership in another key business segment acquiring the majority of the real estate investment management business from Netherlands-based ING Group, N.V. The acquisition created an enterprise with approximately $90 billion of investment assets under management.
- The company also changed its name to CBRE Group Inc. in order to better align its identity with its industry- leading brand.
- CBRE significantly enhanced its occupier outsourcing services platform in Europe with the acquisition of Norland Managed Services Ltd, the leading provider of building technical engineering services in the U.K. and Ireland.
- CBRE acquired the Global Workplace Solutions business unit of Johnson Controls (JCI) – a leading global provider of integrated facilities management services – merging it with CBRE’s existing Occupier Outsourcing business, to create CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions business (GWS).
- Total revenue exceeded $10 billion for the first time.
- CBRE was ranked #2 (out of 500 companies) in financial growth and performance by Barron’s.
- Forbes and Fortune named CBRE one of America’s best employers for diversity and inclusion.
- Euromoney voted CBRE the global real estate advisor of the year for the sixth consecutive year.
- CBRE changed its symbol on the New York Stock Exchange to “CBRE.”
- CBRE’s total revenue exceeded $20 billion for the first time.
- CBRE reorganised its global businesses into three segments – Advisory Services, Global Workplace Solutions and Real Estate Investments.
- CBRE acquired Telford Homes, publicly traded multifamily developer in the UK; inaugurates international expansion of TCC’s development business.
- CBRE organised its largest-ever charitable fundraising campaign in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dallas became CBRE’s global headquarters city.
- CBRE acquired 60% interest in Turner & Townsend, a premier provider of project, program and cost management.
- CBRE acquires 40% interest in Industrious, a provider of premium flexible workplace solutions.
- CBRE’s Special-Purpose Acquisition Company, CBRE Acquisition Holdings, merged with Altus Power, which is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under AMPS.
- CBRE ranked #126 on the Fortune 500.
- Made investment in Proptech company, VTS, whose technology improves how space is leased and managed.
- Launched Community Impact Initiative
- CBRE named Fortune’s Most Admired Real Estate Company for four out of the last five years; its 13th time on the list.
- Named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere for 10th consecutive year.
- Named to Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index for four years in a row.
- Ranked #4 on Barron’s Most Sustainable Company list
- Featured on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the 4th consecutive year and the North America Index nine years in a row.