United Kingdom Prime Rents and Yields Q4, 2017
- The All Shops sector reported prime rents increasing 0.4% over Q4.
- The Retail sector reported stable prime yields in Q4.
- Prime rents in the Office sector rose 0.3% in Q4 2017.
- Prime rents in Central London decreased for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- Prime office yields held firm at 5.2%.
- Industrial sector prime rents increased 2.3% over Q4, outperforming for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- Prime yields for the Industrial sector fell -12bps in Q4.