Michael Kane is a Senior Research Analyst with CBRE Data Center Solutions in Denver, Colorado. As real estate plays a critical role in the business strategy of data center owners, occupiers and investors, Michael specializes in gathering and curating comprehensive market intelligence to help technology companies make informed decisions about their real estate. Michael combines a passion for understanding key trends with a dedication to delivering exceptional client outcomes.
Prior to his current role, Michael was a Research Analyst for CBRE Global Research and Consulting. In this role, he equipped brokers and their clients with advanced research, thought leadership, analysis and statistical data about Denver’s Office and Retail markets.
Michael joined CBRE in 2015 after gaining professional experience in property management and residential brokerage within the Denver market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Urban Land Institute - Young Leaders Group Membership Co-Chair
- CBRE Rising Professional Organization Lead
- CBRE Cares - Member
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Denver TutorMate
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- University of Northern Colorado, Master of Science in Sports Administration
- Miami University of Ohio, Bachelor of Science in Sport Studies with a minor in Entrepreneurship