Starting with February 2014, two members of the CBRE Romania management team obtained the RICS certification (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and are now part of the RICS Romania community. The two new members are: Luiza Moraru, Head of Retail and Ovidiu Ion, Senior Valuer.
The estimated level of new modern retail developments until the end of 2014 is of over 56,000 sq m that represents the lowest level recorded since 2003, reveals the latest CBRE report on Romanian the retail market. The expected volume for 2014 is significantly lower than the registered 10 years average (245,000 sq m/year).
Bucharest, 6th of February 2014 – The total amount of leasing activity (TLA) in 2013 was of close to 300,000 sq m, meaning the highest volume of transactions ever recorded for the Bucharest office market, according to the latest quarterly research report by CBRE Romania.
In 2013 total amount of leasing activity (TLA) in 2013 in Romania was of over 250,000 sq m, up 82% compared to levels registered in 2012, and only slightly down (-3%) versus 2011, according to latest research report by CBRE Romania. Bucharest attracted 58% of this activity, the rest of 42% being concentrated in major cities in Romania: Timisoara, Arad, Iasi, Brasov and Ploiesti.
CBRE Romania is the local office of the biggest real estate company in the world. Our specialists are ready to serve each client request, covering all segments of Romanian real estate market: Office, Industrial, Capital Markets, Retail, Valuation & Advisory and Research.
CBRE Romania applies the insight, experience, intelligence and resources of the worldwide no.1 in real estate to help its Romanian clients make informed business decisions, anticipate and seize market opportunities and execute the best possible real estate strategies.